Environmental impact from a new perspective
With new measuring devices just coming to market and changing needs from a growing customer base, INFRA Net had reached its breaking point. It was time for a shift to a new platform.
Sigicom wanted to
- Increase the overall ease-of-use and understanding of the system.
- Meet clients needs for mobile usage and responsive design.
- Create a robust design able to adapt to future product series.
- Enable users self-sufficient device fleet management.
- Offer more ways to visualize monitoring data and project setups.
An MVP was developed and launched for further insights, whilst the INFRA Net service is continously improved with more features.
- UX strategy
- UX design
- UI design
The new INFRA Net is taking a giant leap towards a new standard of measuring and monitoring environmental impact. It has simpler and faster ways of setting up highly complex monitoring projects, on site. And it offers richer data for compliance and decision making. The new INFRA Net also allows customers to optimize usage and revenue from their equipment.
Taking a mobile first perspective, the new UI is leaning against Google’s material design system. Being one of the main touchpoints, the new design system also has a clear identity in harmony with the Sigicom brand.