Unifying five generations of inventive blacksmiths
Våges already had their segment of customers, praising the products for their ingenuity. But for next generation to start providing from the business full time, they needed to scale up and reach new customer segments. Våges wanted to:
- start selling more of their products online.
- reach new segments of customers and move their brand towards high end interior design.
- give more focus to the story of generations of blacksmiths, celebrated for their ingenuity.
The project resulted in a new brand identity and a new ecommerce web.
- Brand identity process including workshops
- New logotype
- New imagery for both products and environments
- New website
- Package design
Våges new identity is in place on digital channels and well on its way are also the new package and gift wrapping.
The new web vastly outperformed the previous site with online sales increasing by over 400 percent and exceeding last year’s entire online revenue within three months after launch.