You see it – but can you feel it?
Key for Övre Björnterassen is the location. But how do you feel the view with all senses – from a building not yet built, and from a place probably never visited? Fahlander Architects wanted that first hand experience to be infused into the online experience.
Fahlanders wanted to:
- Raise awareness of the available apartments.
- Appeal to the modern outdoor person who seeks both action and contemplation.
- Make an experience that resonates with the values behind the architecture.
- Avoid ski resort stereotypes and embrace the magic off season feeling.
- Initiate a sales process with potential customers.
The project resulted in a brand new website.
- Brand identity
- Social media assets
The new website takes the user on a journey. It gently leads the way over hills and through deep valleys – landing in the cosiness of your next home away from home. 10 apartments of 12 were reserved within 2 days after release.